The significance of a case is not always based on the size of the verdict or the settlement achieved. When a person’s rights are upheld, justice is served.
At Lipton Law, our clients put their trust in the fact that we have a consistent history of obtaining positive and significant outcomes. Moreover, our clients are comfortable knowing that our attorneys can handle complicated claims and obtain the best settlement possible.
- $150M settlement on behalf of a national multidistrict group of patients who suffered infection as a consequence of the NECC contaminated steroid injections
- $10.5M class action settlement on behalf of victims of local pain clinic, for injecting patients with contaminated steroids
- $2.3M on behalf of a man who suffered a stroke that the ED physician failed to recognize or properly treat on a timely basis
- $700,000 on behalf of a man burned by his urologist during a prostate procedure
- $1M settlement (policy limits) on behalf of a pedestrian hit in a crosswalk by a motor vehicle
- $1,000,000 settlement (policy limits) on behalf of a motorcyclist hit by a motor vehicle driven by a teenager
- $1.763M settlement on behalf of a widow, who lost her husband due to malpractice by a cardiologist in Northern Michigan
- $2.45 M settlement on behalf of a young girl, who suffered a traumatic eye injury at a major clothing retailer chain store
- $5.625M settlement on behalf of a surviving widow, who lost her husband in a trucking accident in Indiana
- $1,000,000 presuit settlement on behalf of the estate of a man, who did not receive appropriate post-catheterization care at a local hospital
- $1,250,000 settlement on behalf of a 55-year old patient, who underwent an unnecessary bowel revision following an emergent appendectomy. The case was subject to malpractice caps.
- $950,000 settlement on behalf of a 60-year-old disabled patient, who suffered ischemic optic neuropathy following CABG surgery. The case was subject to malpractice caps.
- $600,000 presuit settlement on behalf of the estate of a single man, survived by an adult daughter, who died as a result of a hospital’s failure to recognize and treat an acute abdomen. The case was subject to malpractice caps.
- $4,000,000 settlement on behalf of the estate of 29-year-old tree trimmer, electrocuted by a broken electrical support guy wire
- $2,750,000 settlement on behalf of a young man who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a motor vehicle accident
- $1,500,000 settlement on behalf of a 56-year-old patient, who suffered a brain hemorrhage following overly aggressive treatment of a mild myocardial infarction. The case was subject to malpractice caps.
- $1,175,000 settlement on behalf of the estate of a 58-year-old patient who was discharged from an emergency department with unrecognized unstable angina. The case was subject to malpractice caps.
- $1,850,000 award for the estate of a patient who suffered an anoxic brain injury due to unrecognized esophageal intubation. The case was subject to malpractice caps.
Contact us today and find out how our lawyers can help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your injury or disability. You can reach our Southfield office at 248-557-1688 or connect with us online for a free initial consultation.