The significance of a case is not always based on the size of the verdict or the settlement achieved. When a person’s rights are upheld, justice is served.Our clients put their trust in the fact that Lipton Law has a consistent history of significant outcomes. Moreover, our clients are comfortable knowing that Lipton Law can handle complicated claims and will obtain the best settlement possible.
- $4,000,000 Settlement on behalf of Estate of 29-year-old tree trimmer, electrocuted by a broken electrical support guy wire.
- $2,750,000 Settlement on behalf of young man who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a motor vehicle accident.
- $1,850,000 Award for the Estate of a patient who suffered an anoxic brain injury due to an unrecognized esophageal intubation. Case was subject to malpractice caps.
- $1,175,000 Settlement on behalf of Estate of 58-year-old patient who was discharged from an Emergency Department with an unrecognized unstable angina. Case was subject to malpractice caps.
- $1,500,000 Settlement on behalf of 56-year-old patient, who suffered a brain hemorrhage following overly aggressive treatment of a mild myocardial infarction. Case was subject to malpractice caps.
- $1,250,000 Settlement on behalf of 55-year-old patient, who underwent an unnecessary bowel revision following an emergent appendectomy. Case was subject to malpractice caps.
- $1,000,000 Pre-suit Settlement on behalf of Estate of Man, who did not receive appropriate post-catheterization care at a local hospital.
- $950,000 Settlement on behalf of 60-year-old disabled patient, who suffered ischemic optic neuropathy following CABG surgery. Case was subject to malpractice caps.
- $600,000 Pre-suit settlement on behalf of Estate of single man, survived by adult daughter, who died as a result of a hospital's failure to recognize and treat an acute abdomen. Case was subject to malpractice caps.